Our dental program at First Choice Health Centers is the largest of its kind with offices in East Hartford, Manchester and Vernon with total of thirteen state-of-the-art exam rooms serving approximately 22,000 adult and youth dental patients annually.
Our commitment goes beyond just the treatment of diseases of the teeth and gums; it also involves educating patients on the importance of good oral hygiene. Since oral disease can affect overall health, our staff emphasizes dental education, disease prevention and in maintaining a healthy smile for adults and children. All dental services are available to patients, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. Our mobile dental office currently serves 57 schools in Connecticut around offering preventive and restorative dental services during normal school hours.
Multiple Languages spoken: Spanish, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati to provide better communication.
Adult and Child Dental Services onsite include:
- Preventive: dental x-rays, exams, cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatment, patient education, oral cancer screenings
- Basic and Major Restorative Services includes: fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, dentures, partial dentures
- Oral Surgery: extractions, incision & drainage of dental abscess
- On site endodontist in East Hartford: every week on Thursday from 8am-5pm
- Walk-ins are welcome for dental emergencies everyday starting at 7:00am as sometimes you can’t prepare for dental care. Emergencies happen and our dentists are prepared. If you’ve been in an accident or have pain, infection or swelling, we can help!
- Referrals for specialty services are provided at the same visit for Oral Surgery, Endodontics, Orthodontics (braces), Pediatric Dentistry, TMJ Specialists, Periodontics, and Implant specialist as needed
Our dentists will work with you to find the treatment that best fits your needs. You’ll have the time to ask questions about your options, and we’ll always listen to your opinions about the treatment plan that’s right for you. Our dentists want to help preserve your smile and keep you comfortable.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center we are proud to provide our extensive services regardless of the patient’s ability to pay. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances, as well as offer a sliding-fee scale for income eligible and uninsured patients.
Please call 860-528-1359 to schedule your appointment.